Saturday, July 25, 2015

potential dog whacker poop bag holder thingie

I'm a genius.

I mean it.  Here is my proof:



So....wanna know what it is?

Of COURSE you do!
  It is a "loose dog keep away-er or whacker if they get too close/poop bag holder thingie!"

YES!

You understand, right?

 Ok...so let me break this down for you.  We have loose dogs in our neighborhood sometimes.

8 months ago, a friend of ours and her two Shelties got attacked by 2 pit bulls.  Serious injury here folks.
She almost lost one of the dogs....cost over 12k to get him well.  Her arm was messed up.  A retired marine heard her screaming, jumped up, grabbed his gun, jumped his fence and shot the dogs.  One died right then, the other was shot IN THE HEAD but kept coming.  He did die but was still fighting until he did.
The people who owned the dogs?  Slap on the wrist and they went out and bought 3 more pits.  Sad, I love the breed but some people shouldn't own ANY dog, much less a pit bull.

Our friend?  She sold her house and moved.

Okay, so I know a tennis racket won't really protect me much.  But I feel that it is better than a golf club because it has a bigger surface...and is lighter if I actually had to swing it.  And yes, if I had too, I would.  I absolutely would whack the bleep out of a dog if I was cornered and had too.

The poop bag holding thingie is just a bonus.  I just fold them and cram them into the large holes on the end.  Yay!  (just a disclaimer here, I thought of it first....)

All you tennis nuts and racquetball players, chill.  No rackets were harmed (at least not YET)  in the walking of this cutie pie:

Sorry about my piggies photo bombing the pooch.  If I cropped them out, I'd cut her little head off.  Can't have that so y'all just have to deal with it.

Oh!  I almost forgot.  You know what gave me the racket idea?

Have you seen this movie?  LOVE IT!   Yep.  this scene pretty much sums it up.  Sorry about the f word y'all but there it is....

3 comments:

jillytacy said...

Such a sad story and too bad you needed to invent a dog whacker/poop bag collecter, though the invention itself is great. I love that scene from The Family. I hope you never have to use it.

jillytacy said...

Such a sad story and too bad you needed to invent a dog whacker/poop bag collecter, though the invention itself is great. I love that scene from The Family. I hope you never have to use it.

Kate said...

Great idea, although for a sad reason. It's such a shame so many people get hurt by dogs whose owners don't properly care for them. Those people should have gotten a much larger punishment. Love the pic of your cute furbaby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...