Wednesday, July 1, 2015

moving fast......

This summer is moving WAY too fast.  I feel the need to say WHOA!  Between doctor appointments, dental appointments and just keeping things going, all of us feel the need to take a breather.  
In fact, right now, I am with Matt at the dentist....poor guy is getting his wisdom teeth done today.  Impacted teeth = no fun.

That being said, I managed to do my CAL squares!


I also made this little scarf to giveaway....nothing like a little something patriotic to wear this time of year!


And I made my apron for the craft along challenge.  We needed to make something June Cleaver would wear....how about this:


I won't even apologize about the apron photo.  I just truly don't care anymore!  Have a great July!!!!

1 comment:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lots of dental stuff going on over there, but you've certainly managed to get a lot accomplished craft-wise. What's wrong with the apron photo?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...